LOOKING FOR A APPLE A1321 BATTERY? GET IT AT LAPTOP PARTS, THE LEADING RETAIL SHOP FOR ALL YOUR LAPTOP PARTS IN NAIROBI, KENYA
Apple A1321 Laptop Battery is an amazing laptop battery with some of the best features for middle-range laptops. Get it now from the best and most affordable retail shop for genuine laptop parts in Nairobi Kenya. Enjoy shopping online with fast delivery for all your purchases. Apple A1321 Battery Nairobi features a Li-ion Capacity: 10.95V 73 Whir Li-Li Battery Type: 6 – Cells
Why Buy the Apple A1321 Laptop Battery from us?
High Quality: We only stock high-quality laptop parts batteries, adapters, keyboards, name it. All our accessories are properly tested before we even stock them.
We ensure that your battery tested before you make a purchase, ensuring that you take home a battery that will serve you for the longest time possible (we look at some tips to take care of your Apple A1321 Laptop Battery later on in this product listing).
Low Price: We offer you quality at an affordable price. It gets even better as we often have discounts on our products–to the tune of 30%! Check out our latest deals!
Best Service: There is no selling without service. We have dedicated customer service representatives who take the time to understand what you need and help you choose the best Apple A1321 Battery Kenya for your device.
Specifications for Apple A1321 Battery Nairobi :
|Size||250.90 x 85.40 x 13.80 mm|
Apple A1321 Laptop Battery Replace The Following Part Number:
Apple A1321 Battery Nairobi Fit With Following Models:
Good Tips For Getting Maximum Shelf Life For Your Replacement Apple A1321 Laptop Battery:
If you want your Apple A1321 Battery Nairobi to last long and serve you for at least 2 years, the following are some recommendations to follow to get the best out of your Apple A1321 Battery Kenya(more information in this guide)
- Once you buy your new Apple A1321 Battery Nairobi, ensure that you charge it for at least 24 hours.
- This way, you are sure that your Apple A1321 Battery Nairobi gets fully charged. Don’t discharge your new battery for the first 24 hours.
- Avoid overheating. Storing your laptop in high temperatures will degrade your Apple A1321 Battery Kenya. Do not carry your laptop in a backpack without shutting it down, for example. If you do this every day, in 3 months, it will lose 20 to 30% of its overall charge cycles.
- Do not use your laptop in the sun. Excessive heat will cause reactions inside the Apple A1321 Laptop Battery, Nairobi that will cause it to wear out faster and eventually damage it.
- Close apps that are draining your power. To see these apps, go to the search bar at the bottom (the one with the windows logo) and type ‘apps affecting your Apple A1321 Battery Kenya life.
- Close the apps that are draining your battery Nairobi power. This way, your battery does not drain fast, and you have fewer chances of overcharging it.
- Once in a while, allow your Apple A1321 Battery Kenya to discharge to 0%. This allows it to recalibrate the ‘battery remaining feature’ that shows you an estimate of how long the power that you have can last you.
- Keep your battery charged between 40 and 80%. If you charge it to 100%, then don’t leave it plugged in, especially overnight.