Epson LQ-350 Dot Matrix Printer
The highly reliable Epson LQ-350 Dot Matrix Printer has a mean time between failure of 10,000 operating hours and is ideal for front and back-office applications needing continuous paper or multi-part stationery.
A very economical printer to run, the Epson LQ-350 Dot Matrix Printer helps save money with its high ribbon yield of 2.5 million characters and its low power consumption. Using just 1.3W in sleep mode and 23W when powered on, the LQ-350 is qualified by ENERGY STAR for its excellent energy efficiency.
Easy to integrate, the Epson LQ-350 Dot Matrix Printer has Parallel, Serial, and USB interfaces as standard, and will fit neatly onto desks thanks to its compact design and cable management system.
LQ 350 Detailed specifications
- Printer Type: Impact dot matrix printer
- Print Method: 24-pin, serial impact dot matrix
- Print Speed: Up to 347 characters per second (10 cpi)
- Print Resolution: Up to 360 x 180 dpi
- Character Sets: 13 international character sets, 13 character tables, Italic, PC437 (US Standard Europe), PC850 (Multilingual), PC860 (Portuguese), PC861 (Icelandic), PC863 (Canadian-French), PC865 (Nordic), BRASCII, Abicomp, Roman 8, ISO Latin 1, PC858, ISO 8859-15
- Copy Capability: 1 original + 4 copies
- Paper Types: Plain paper, continuous forms, envelopes, labels, roll paper
- Paper Width: 4.0 to 10.1 inches
- Paper Thickness: 0.065 to 0.14 mm
- Connectivity: Parallel, USB 2.0 Type B
- Buffer Size: 128 KB
- Input Data Buffer: 64 bytes
- Interfaces: Bidirectional parallel, USB 2.0, RS-232C
- Ribbon Life: Approx. 2.5 million characters (Draft 10 cpi)
- Power Consumption: Approx. 22 W (operating), Approx. 1.2 W (sleep mode)
- Dimensions: 366 x 275 x 159 mm (width x depth x height)
- Weight: Approx. 4.1 kg